RAPID’s Training Facilities provides a space for rural dwellers, community groups and business owners to receive training run by RAPID or hire the training facilities for their own courses. The development of these facilities has served to strengthen RAPID’s position as a hub for the rural community.
The main aims of the Training facilities are:
- To provide the rural community with a well-equipped area for training, meetings and presentations.
- To provide the rural community well-equipped, well maintained kitchen for outside caterers and community groups to avail of.
- To provide access to state of the art training facilities which provide a cutting edge training service.
- To enhance RAPID’s position a social hub for rural dwellers to improve their quality of life in a friendly community atmosphere.
- To provide discounts for rural businesses who wish to use the premises.
- To create social and business links in the rural community through integration of workshops held in the new facilities.
- To increase the number of people taking part in community activities in the rural area.
- To boost the rural economy by encouraging rural dwellers to get involved in projects and businesses.
- To raise awareness to the range of support services RAPID offers to the rural community.
For further details please contact Philip@rapidni.com